Government Shutdown

Oct 2012
NC
the dems are terrified of too much winning swaying the minds of Americans away from them and toward Trump/Repubs. they are manufacturing crisis to essentially put a turd in the punchbowl of Trumps celebration of his 1st year in office.

Last edited:
Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
the dems are terrified of too much winning swaying the minds of Americans away from them and toward Trump/Repubs. they are manufacturing crisis to essentially put a turn in the punchbowl of Trumps celebration of his 1st year in office.
Indeed.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
the dems are terrified of too much winning swaying the minds of Americans away from them and toward Trump/Repubs. they are manufacturing crisis to essentially put a turd in the punchbowl of Trumps celebration of his 1st year in office.
We're heading for a Midterm Blue Wave and Trump's numbers are taking a nosedive (and never even started in the majority). You have this weird delusion that the Republican Party is doing anything other than fail. It'd be amusing if it that kind of wasn't ruining America.

Nov 2017
We're heading for a Midterm Blue Wave and Trump's numbers are taking a nosedive (and never even started in the majority). You have this weird delusion that the Republican Party is doing anything other than fail. It'd be amusing if it that kind of wasn't ruining America.
More like a RIPPLE. :smug:

GOP might actually GAIN in the Senate.

Oct 2012
NC
...You have this weird delusion that the Republican Party is doing anything other than fail. It'd be amusing if it that kind of wasn't ruining America.
I have the delusion that they passed the tax reform that is helping the businesses that in turn are paying it forward to their middle-class workers.

I also have the delusion that if middle-class joe gets a 1000 dollar bonus from his boss, whose company is benefitting, he will have a tough time voting for the people (dems) who were against him getting that bonus.

Last edited:
Nov 2017
LOL! The Dems really have egg on their faces (including Pelosi's lifted one :giggle:) for their buffoonery. :smug:

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
I have the delusion that they passed the tax reform that is helping the businesses that in turn are paying it forward to their middle-class workers.

I also have the delusion that if middle-class joe gets a 1000 dollar bonus from his boss, whose company is benefitting, he will have a tough time voting for the people (dems) who were against him getting that bonus.
Meanwhile Carrier closes up shop and Walmart lays off 100K employees. :giggle:

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
Meanwhile Carrier closes up shop and Walmart lays off 100K employees. :giggle:
The bean counters have done their jobs, and determined that a few wildly publicized bonuses and increased number of McJobs are much cheaper than significantly increasing the number of permanent, well-paying employment.